The following documents must be handed into the Secretary at the centre within 10 working days of registering:
• All students:
- Signed registration printout: After self-registering, the student should print out and sign a copy of ther form.
- SEPA direct debit order: Students making their payment through the bank.
- Accident Insurance: Students aged over 28 are not covered by the student insurance, so they must underwrite an accident insurance policy. Procurement of insurance is the responsibility and obligation of the student; this must be done directly and a copy of the policy or receipt for this policy given to the secretary at the centre along with all other registration documents.
• Newly arrived students joining bachelor's degree:
- Original and photocopy of the ID Card / Passport.
- Original and photocopy of the document / certificate accrediting access to the University.
• Students of Master's degree:
- If not presented during the pre-admission process, students must provide: Original and copy for comparison or certified copy of the university qualification and the official academic certificate of subjects studied (only applicable for students from other universities)
• Other documents required:
- If arriving from another university or changing courses, students must present the receipt from having sent the transcript from their original university.
Bachelor's Degrees & Master's Degrees
- If a transfer and/or recognition of credits is requested, a duly completed request form must be printed out:
Continuation with transcript transfer shall be terminated should the University become aware of any inaccuracy, falsehood or omission of any information, statement or document accompanying or included in the preceding communication. Under these circumstances, the University will invalidate the place awarded, notwithstanding the criminal, civil and administrative liabilities that may be incurred.