Acceso y admisión


Curso 2018-2019

Admission documents required for each master's application:

  • Photocopy of ID card or Passport
  • Both the original and a photocopy of your certification of the university qualification, or authentic electronic copy (only for students from other universities)
  • Both the original and a photocopy of your certification  or authentic electronic copy of the official academic certificate of courses completed (only for students from other universities) 
  • Those students currently register in an undergraduate course included in the SUS during the 2017-2018 academic year and have not completed it when applying for admission, will need to provide an academic certificate for the degree courses they are studying, indicating they are registered for all the credits required to complete their Degree course. This certificate should include the average mark.
  • An updated curriculum vitae (except for the Máster en Profesorado en Educación Secundaria Obligatoria, Bachillerato, Formación Profesional y Enseñanzas de Idiomas, Artísticas y Deportivas).
  • Students who hold an official qualification issued by an EHES institution who have the European Diploma Supplement (EDS) must include the original and a copy of this document for verification, instead of the documents detailed in sections b) and c), or an authentic electronic copy.
  • Students accessing with a certified qualification must bring the official recognition document.

Documents issued by European Union member states or signatories of the Agreement on the European Economic Area do not need to be legalised.

Aside from the aforementioned documents, the following is required:

  • The specific documents for each University master's, in addition to certification of language competence requirements (please check in each university centre: in à university centres or in
  • Students whose previous studies were not in the SUS and whose qualifications system is distinct from the Spanish one must provide the "Statement of Equivalence of the mean mark for university courses undertaken in international centres". This requires completing the statement of equivalence of the mean mark form which is available from the Ministry of Education, Science and Sport at the following address (included therein are the necessary instructions to complete said form):

Once the form has been completed, the 'Statement of equivalence of the mean mark' can be printed to be presented alongside all the other required documents.

Please send any query about this process to the address given in:

  • Students accessing the university through the disability quota must present a qualification certificate and recognition of the degree of disability issued by the relevant organisation in each Autonomous Region or other organisation competent in this matter. This shall take Legislative Royal Decree 1/2013, dated 29 November, which passed the Recast Text of the General Act on the rights of disabled persons and their social inclusion, into account as the binding legal framework for certification of disability.
  • For students with permanent special educational needs associated with disability, their needs will be certified through a report issued by the administrative unit or disability service office at the university where the student has completed their degree (or master's, where applicable), and should include the details of the resources and aid required to fully participate in the university’s academic life.